“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Poovar

Luxury travel is not my thing. I don't stay in resorts or stay in costly hotels. When I travel, I travel local and cheap. But you don't have a choice, when you travel with your life partner. Our first long trip to Povvar Island resort.


And the following photos are of the resort and the backwaters around it. If you go there don't miss the early morning bird watching trip in the back waters.

Woke to this view

A view from The Poovar Island Resort
Moon yet to set and the fisherman
This frame has the birds, moon, the fisherman and the resort
The place I stayed
Poovar Island Resort

Bird watching
Backwaters




A Kingfisher
Sailing through this was an awesome feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment